Wednesday

Word Count Wednesday

I'm gonna try a thing where I actually contribute to my own blog by choosing a theme for a bunch of the days, so I don't feel like I have to "come up with something" all the time. The pressure is blocking my genius.


So, Wednesday will be the day where I just say something that has as many words in it as the day of the month it is (the 4th will have 4 words, the 11th will have eleven). I'm hoping to have captured a photo by each Wednesday to supplement the words...


And luckily, for today it is this...

Snow Day for THIS???????

2 comments:

mp said...

The fact that your umbrella is still out there answers that one.

Joy Luciano said...

Ummmm. We still have over 2 feet of snow on the ground, and that's just the regular snow piles. Then we have the mountains of snow created by the plows, which is about 6 feet tall in some spots.

My wool socks aren't even keeping me warm anymore.

Oh yeah, and everything is still open. School only gets delayed or canceled if it's snowing in the morning and it's really bad.