Wednesday

Hoop Jam!!

I have an official night off!!! It's Tuesday! After my last Mommy overload breakdown, Tuesday night was set aside for Mary Lynn-semi-grown-up-independent-woman-chosen passtimes and activities. My first Tuesday - which was last Tuesday and I apologize for the blog delay, once again!- I attended Hoop Jam with my friends AK & Kari. Excellent independent grown-up woman activity!!!




Just people getting together in a park in downtown Asheville, hoola hooping. Sponsored by http://www.ashevillehoops.com/




I have such great admiration for AK, shown here hooping with Baby Burt in hand. She actually held him in one hand while starting the hoop. Friends like these are precious & few!






2 comments:

mp said...

This looks like so much fun!

twobooboos said...

ok - I so want to do that!!!